Invision Byte: (TB) Tickets System - Invision Byte

Welcome to Invision Byte

Welcome to Invision Byte, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Purchase one of the products available and quickly receive support for it!
  • View and use the shoutbox to communicate
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse
  • 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(TB) Tickets System

User is offline   terabyte 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Management
  • IP.Board:3.1.x
  • Current Mood: Current Mood: Insomnious
Posted Image
File Name: (TB) Tickets System
File Submitter: terabyte
File Submitted: 17 Nov 2011
File Updated: 16 Feb 2014
File Category: IP.Board
IP.Board 3.0 Compatible: No
IP.Board 3.1 Compatible: No
IP.Board 3.2 Compatible: Yes
IP.Board 3.3 Compatible: Yes
IP.Board 3.4 Compatible: No

For Beta 3 I plan on including more features, like proper search/followed content integration with IP.Board!

If you find a bug please post it in the tracker project I made for this application!

This mod adds to your forum a fully featured Tickets System.

Features

Click here to download this file
Board Rules - Available Products - Products Faqs - Need a Custom Work?

* Don't PM me for support, post in the forum or submit a ticket from the client area! *

• Administrator
Just a note: for now I have no plans on adding this application in the IPS Marketplace to have less people using it since this is the first beta of a new major version. Once Beta 2 is out I'll release it there too ;)

* Don't PM me for support, post in the forum or submit a ticket from the client area! *

User is offline   CW4Guerra 

• n00b
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • IP.Board:3.2.x
  • Current Mood: Current Mood: None Chosen
terabyte..
I installed the ticket systems and when I go to click on the ticket systems, it goes to a blank page. hmm. Unless I'm missing something in the setting that I don't know about.

Ben

• Administrator

View PostCW4Guerra, on 21 November 2011 - 01:27 AM, said:

terabyte..
I installed the ticket systems and when I go to click on the ticket systems, it goes to a blank page. hmm. Unless I'm missing something in the setting that I don't know about.

Ben

Hello Ben,

a blank page usually means an PHP error hidden, do you have any error log file in your FTP where you can see the error? If not you'll need to ask your host to enable temporarily the display of errors on your account, after that the white page should show some text instead.

• n00b
  • Pip

View Postterabyte, on 21 November 2011 - 09:06 PM, said:

Hello Ben,

a blank page usually means an PHP error hidden, do you have any error log file in your FTP where you can see the error? If not you'll need to ask your host to enable temporarily the display of errors on your account, after that the white page should show some text instead.

Sorry I couldn't respond eralier terabyte..but this is what I'm getting.

[23-Nov-2011 04:13:46] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_1::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:46] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:48] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_10::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:48] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:54] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_1::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:54] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:54] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function listTicketsWrapper() on a non-object in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/tickets/modules_public/tickets/list.php on line 487
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:56] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_2::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:56] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:59] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_10::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:13:59] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:07] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_8::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:07] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:08] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_10::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:08] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:10] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_10::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:10] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:11] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of globalPrimaryNavEraser::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of skin_global_10::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 20
[23-Nov-2011 04:14:11] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of ipSeoMeta::globalTemplate() should be compatible with that of boardIndexFusionMenu::globalTemplate() in /home/chief/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3435) : eval()'d code on line 97

• Administrator
Most of the errors are coming from another hook/application not updated for your IPB version but it looks like that the templates for the tickets system didn't rebuild properly.

In your ACP go in "Look & Feel TAB > Templates Tools" and rebuild HTML for the tickets system (or even all apps) with the 3rd tool "Rebuild Master Skin Data", after that recache all your skins and you should be fine.

• n00b
  • Pip
How can I ensure guests have the authorization to submit a ticket without having to be registered member? I went to the member groups and ensured that guests have access. If I try it myself by logging off and try and submit a ticket I get this message. [#1-TICKETS-0000] Guests are not allowed to use the Ticket System

Thanks for the assistance.

Ben

• Administrator

View PostCW4Guerra, on 06 December 2011 - 03:08 AM, said:

How can I ensure guests have the authorization to submit a ticket without having to be registered member? I went to the member groups and ensured that guests have access. If I try it myself by logging off and try and submit a ticket I get this message. [#1-TICKETS-0000] Guests are not allowed to use the Ticket System

Thanks for the assistance.

Ben

Guests currently aren't allowed to use the Tickets System regardless of the settings you choose, there is an hard-coded check that prevents it. You could disable it but the application is not able to handle guest tickets/replies.

• Administrator
Beta 2 released, you can check the changelog viewing the file :)

User is offline   v Meeoow 

• n00b
  • Pip
How can I change the words Ticket throughout the app... for example... at the bottom of the main page "Start New Ticket" and the stats like 4 Total Tickets and so on...

User is offline   DreadfulGlory 

• n00b
  • Pip
This is a great mod. Nice job.

I have one problem though. I have 3 groups titled "Officer." When I try to edit them in the "Manage Staff" area, only one of those groups is editable.

I also have a couple of suggestions if you are interested.

1. Add an option to make a default title for all tickets. Such as "Ticket by *Member Name*."
2. Add the ability to make content fields. Similar to an application form. Instead of having them make new topics.
3. Add the ability to use Multi-Moderation tools as replies and whatnot.

Thanks again for making such an awesome system.

• Administrator

View Postv Meeoow, on 12 December 2011 - 01:27 AM, said:

How can I change the words Ticket throughout the app... for example... at the bottom of the main page "Start New Ticket" and the stats like 4 Total Tickets and so on...

The only way is to edit your language pack in the ACP for the Tickets System application and replace all the words "ticket" wiht the one you want.

View PostDreadfulGlory, on 12 December 2011 - 04:23 AM, said:

This is a great mod. Nice job.

I have one problem though. I have 3 groups titled "Officer." When I try to edit them in the "Manage Staff" area, only one of those groups is editable.

I also have a couple of suggestions if you are interested.

1. Add an option to make a default title for all tickets. Such as "Ticket by *Member Name*."
2. Add the ability to make content fields. Similar to an application form. Instead of having them make new topics.
3. Add the ability to use Multi-Moderation tools as replies and whatnot.

Thanks again for making such an awesome system.

The groups problem is a bug, I have posted a bug report: http://community.invisionbyte.net/tracker/issue-13-groupsmembers-in-acp-not-showing-up-in-staff-list/

1) I don't think I'll add this option, if you want it can be easily added with a file/skin edit or an hook
2-3) I do already have those suggestions in my todo list but I'm not sure if/when I'll add them.

Considering that now there is a tickets system in IP.Nexus my main goal for this application right now is to keep it compatible without adding too many options.

User is offline   Helladen 

• n00b
  • Pip
  • Interests:Creating and playing games.
  • Current Mood: Current Mood: Angelic
I think it would be great to have where when you close a ticket it sets it to a specific status.
Posted Image

• Administrator

View PostHelladen, on 21 December 2011 - 03:46 AM, said:

I think it would be great to have where when you close a ticket it sets it to a specific status.

I do have this feature in the "possible features" list, no idea if/when I'll add it however.

For now the next beta will focus on search/follow integration with IPB.

User is offline   v Meeoow 

• n00b
  • Pip
Hi!

Is it possible to create some kind of "categories" for this mod?

For example, when a member chooses a department when creating their ticket, it automatically is filed under that department. However, I would like the front page of the tickets to have categories like Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, etc. so you can click on them and it would only display those tickets.

• Administrator

View Postv Meeoow, on 30 January 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

Hi!

Is it possible to create some kind of "categories" for this mod?

For example, when a member chooses a department when creating their ticket, it automatically is filed under that department. However, I would like the front page of the tickets to have categories like Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, etc. so you can click on them and it would only display those tickets.

That's not possible, probably it would be best if you use IP.Content for that setting up a database with categories.

User is offline   rosefox911 

• n00b
  • Pip
  • IP.Board:N/A
Is this compatible with 3.3 or not yet?:)

• Administrator
I haven't tested it but it should 'mostly' work, none of the changes in 3.3.0 should break it badly.

User is offline   Wizzy 

• n00b
  • Pip
  • IP.Board:3.3.x
Is this mod is still developed? I would really like to find options like version, fixed in.. and some more related to selection of private / public ticket.

• Administrator

View PostWizzy, on 13 May 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Is this mod is still developed? I would really like to find options like version, fixed in.. and some more related to selection of private / public ticket.

Yes, I'm still (slowly) working on it but I'm not going to add any of that. Sounds like you need a Tracker rather than a Tickets System. I know the Tracker download has been pulled from the IPS Marketplace for now but a new group of developers is working on a new release for it.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users